I hoped you looked at the other blog I just posted today about our road trip - cuz it has real pics and you gotta see 'em. This one is just an addendum, cuz Aroma (the best coffee shop ever) deserves its own blog. Now, I don't want you to think I'm a coffee addict, cuz I'm not. But when you travel with Simantov and Linda - well, it's just part of the tour (no extra charge:)
We had been on the road all of about one hour and it was past time to stop at our first Aroma. Simantov looks pretty happy about it, too. Linda - well, she looks triumphant!!
So the first thing you do when you arrive in a new city (Nahariya) is find the Aroma...it wasn't too hard, this one is quite near the beach:) Biggest Aroma I'd ever seen, actually.
So now don't you wanna just lick that foam right off the side of the cup of cappuchino (made with soy milk, by the way...)
A few meters down the street we found this other Aroma, too...we would have most definitely stopped in, but alas, they were closed for Shabbat...oh well, next time...
Well, it's has been several hours - time for another stop!! - this one is high on a hill in the Galilee - do you notice the twilight sun set reflecting off the windows, just beckoning us to come in before it's too late...
Let's go for a BIG MUG this time!! (actually this was Linda and Simantov's mug - they always share a cup together - now is that cozy???
Another day - another AROMA !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment