Only four more days (Thursday of this week) I'll be boarding a plane on my way back to Jerusalem. This photo is an all-too familiar view of what I'll soon look up and see as I walk the short distance from my campus of Jerusalem University College to the Jaffa Gate of the Old City, and the tower you see is called the Tower of David. I love how the walls look golden in the light at certain times of the day.
My classes start on Monday August 31st, so I'll soon be in school, and meeting the other students who have also come from afar for an exciting semester at JUC. I'll post some pics of my home away from home when I get there, and let you know how things are in Jerusalem in August (very hot is the typical weather forecast:)
So stay tuned for my blog, as I will endeavor to post something once a week, and bring you along with me to this amazing Land of Promise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment